Call Deadline: July 21, 2019, 11:59 PM (PST)
Amount of Value: $10,000 USD cash prize
Convinced that collective intelligence and gamification are great tools for innovation, Automation Anywhere pioneered Bot Games.
Bot Games gathers developers, project managers, business process enthusiasts, and bot aficionados from around the world to put their skills to the test and compete in world-class bot building competitions. Either you want to showcase your bot masterpiece, connect with the world’s leading RPA professionals, or win amazing prizes, participate in Automation Anywhere’s Bot Games and take part in the Bot Revolution.
- Grand Prize of $10,000 USD cash prize.
- Second Place Prize of $5,000 USD cash prize.
- Third Place Prize of $3,000 USD cash prize.
This Challenge is open and offered solely to:
- Student. Any individual aged eighteen (18) years and/or with full legal capacity, who (i) is currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution or (ii) has recently graduated from a post-secondary institution less than 2 years before the current scholar year, with a student card to prove it. Each Student may only participate once in each Challenge. If the participant is a minor, you must provide this authorization signed by a parent or guardian in the name of the minor.
- Individual Participant. Individuals aged eighteen (18) years and/or with full legal capacity at the time of registration. Each Individual Participant can participate multiple times to the Challenge.
- A business entity, regardless of its business area. Startups may be required, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to provide proof of (i) company registration by submitting a registration certificate issued within the last three (3) months, or ongoing company registration, or any trade registry and proof ensuring the registration of the entity in the relevant country,and (ii) a valid professional insurance policy subscription.
All the documents that may confirm the Participant’s eligibility will be required prior to awarding any prizes (e.g. identity document, registration certificate, student card, etc.).
This Challenge is not open to employees and representatives of the Sponsor and Agorize and the members of their families. This Challenge is void in Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Myanmar (former Birmanie), Soudan and any other countries where it is prohibited or restricted by law.