Call Deadline: April 30, 2019
Value of Amounts: £3,000
Scholarships will be taken in the UK
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for self-funded students only and is based on academic achievement. We will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
To apply you need to have received an offer to study on an eligible course starting in September 2019.
- Value: £3,000 cash award in the first year of study only
- The Santander scholarship is available to international students who are nationals of and residing in, one of the following Santander Universities network countries at the time of application, namely Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, USA. Other countries may be considered at Brunel’s discretion.
2.1 Applicants for a Santander scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organization UKCISA’s website.
- Must have an offer to study on a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme starting in September 2019.
- Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the published deadlines.
- Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date.
2.2 Those not eligible for these Scholarships
- Applicants NOT classed as Overseas for fees purposes.
- Applicants who are not self-funded and are being sponsored by a Government or external body
- The International Excellence Scholarship is not available to Postgraduate Research applicants (i.e. Ph.D., MPhil).
- Applicants who will NOT commence their course in September 2019. Applicants holding offers for deferred entry must apply for scholarships in the year they start their course and not in the year of their course application.
- Applicants holding an offer on a course that offers a College Specific Scholarship for International students will not be considered for this scholarship scheme, i.e. the Dean’s Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Scholarship for international students, the NSRIC Scholarships or the MBA scholarship.
- Undergraduate applicants entering a course at level 5 (year 2) or level 6 (year 3).
- Applicants entering a course with London Brunel International College (LBIC), or who are progressing to a Brunel course from an LBIC course
- Applicants entering a course with the Brunel Language Centre
- Applicants holding an offer to study by Distance Learning
- Applicants holding offers to study on a part-time programme.
- Students who have previously studied with Brunel University London or those that have been in receipt of a Brunel International Scholarship previously, either as part of current or earlier studies are not eligible.
- Any queries relating to these terms and conditions should be addressed to the Admissions Office by emailing email@example.com