Call Deadline: Friday 18th October at midnight
The accelerator will be in London, UK
Welcome to Facebook Accelerator London, at LDN_LAB. We run a 12-week program to support talented startups who are building technology to create impact at scale.
LDN_LAB is a dedicated space for startups, located in our London Rathbone office. We leverage the knowledge and experience within Facebook to support the most impactful technology startups across the UK, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. For this program, we are especially interested in those on a mission to expand digital connectivity around the globe.
- Mentorship – Our pool of employees act as specialized mentors. They include product managers, data scientists, marketers, recruitment specialists, engineers, entrepreneurs, and industry experts.
- Training & Workshop – We will run 3 boot camps in London, which include practical workshops in product, engineering, growth, and impact. Startups working to improve digital connectivity will receive travel sponsorship.
- Facebook & Training Technolgy – We have a family of products and technologies geared to help your business grow, and we have deep expertise in connectivity technology.
- Community & Connection – Become a part of a vibrant startup and developer community. Access our rich network of global operators, industry and government partners.
- Partners- We’ve partnered with world-class organizations to bring you the best network and advice. This includes Facebook Connectivity, our division for improving internet connectivity, and Founders Intelligence, a global network of leading tech entrepreneurs and investors.
Part 1: Monday 18th November – Friday 13th December
Part 2: Monday 6th January – Friday 28th February
You will need to be available for our boot camps at LDN_LAB on the following dates;
Bootcamp 1 : 18th – 22nd November
Bootcamp 2: 6th – 10th January
Bootcamp 3: 24th – 28th February
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com