Deadline: Application will open 04.12.2018 and will close date 08 Jan 2019
When and where: 2019 and Young Women Social Entrepreneurs In The MENA Region And Sweden
About: She entrepreneurship program dedicated are you a woman with a vision? Do you want to develop as an entrepreneur to lead change? Apply to a leadership programme unlike any other and take your business initiative to a new level.
She Entrepreneurs benefits:
- The opportunity to develop your business initiative and acquire personal skills and innovative tools.
- Support to think like an entrepreneur – from generating ideas to executing a strategic and sustainable business model.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, communication, branding, sales, finance and funding.
- Individual feedback on your business initiative from leading entrepreneurs and group mentors in Sweden and MENA. This feedback will give you the chance to rethink and fine-tune your idea.
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Sweden, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
About Costs covered and arranged by the Swedish Institute:
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
- Flight tickets to and from module 1 and 2
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Visa costs
Costs covered and arranged by you:
- Domestic travel/airport transfer in your home country
- Insurance when modules are held outside of Sweden
How to apply:
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE SHE ENTREPRENEURS 2019 WILL OPEN 4 DECEMBER 2018.
Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme. These are the steps in the application process:
- Download and fill out the She Entrepreneurs 2019 application form
- Go to the application portal
- Add the completed application form in English, including your contact details and the contact details of two reference persons
- Upload an updated CV in English
- Downloand a photo (not compulsory).
Evaluation applications according to:
The Swedish Institute appoints a selection committee consisting of field experts, representatives from partner organizations and staff from SI. Each application is evaluated by two different members of the selection committee.
Each application is evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The applicant’s social business initiative that will be the focus of the programme
- The applicant’s drive, motivation, and commitment, as well as her answers to the questions of the She Entrepreneurs application form
- Assessment of the applicant’s CV.
Official application portal: click here
Official website: click here