Call Deadline: March 15, 2019
Duration of Summit: June 16-22, 2019
Nationality: All around the World
Summit will be taken in Foresthill California
Change your life. Change the world.
- Are you looking for a life-changing experience? ‘
- Do you want to meet youth from all over the world who want to make an impact in their communities and countries?
- Do you want to find out what you’re truly made of?
Due to overwhelming interest in the Global Youth Peace Summit, we have to limit the number of scholarships that we offer to both first-time and returning Peace Delegates. There will only be a select number of full scholarships awarded, and most will be allocated to first-year Peace Delegates who are in serious need of financial assistance. Flexible payment plans are also available which will allow you to pay the tuition balance over the course of several months.
There are also fundraising opportunities available to assist you in raising your Summit tuition! There are many ways to raise money in your community. Please read below to learn more about these options.
There are many ways to raise money in your community, i.e., host a bake sale, car wash, make and sell your own art or design and sell your own jewelry or t-shirt. You can also easily set up a fundraising page and ask family and friends to support you in this way! Global Youth Peace Summit marketing materials are available to assist you with any of your fundraising efforts.
- 14-18 Ages: All around the World
- April 1st: We will be notifying all applicants either they were accepted to participate at 2019 CA GYPS.
We ask our volunteers to commit to a container of personal growth and evolution first and foremost, and we welcome you to join us for our adult Summit and community building programs.
Funding from our adult work goes straight to supporting our youth programs, and our training helps to create culture bearers that can provide containment for the youth’s experience. But more than that, you are helping create a shift in what it means to serve. You are taking an active role in your own growth and evolution and who you are in this world — and nothing is more important than young people getting to witness that. Touches Volunteer Application Link
- If you have any questions or would like more information regarding the Global Youth Peace Summit, please contact us at (530) 955-0655 or email@example.com. You can also explore the website at www.cagyps.org