Call Deadline: May 31, 2019
The scholarship will be awarded June 2019
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2019.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for the candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
The Boustany Foundation Internship Opportunity
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to firstname.lastname@example.org
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
More Information – Partnerships
Does the Foundation accept unsolicited partnership proposals?
- The Foundation does accept unsolicited partnership proposals.
What are the chances of an unsolicited partnership proposal receiving funding?
- The Foundation receives a large number of unsolicited partnership proposals and is only able to fund a small number. Funded projects must fall within the objectives of the Foundation.
- All new proposals will receive a fair and comprehensive review. The Foundation does not provide critiques of submitted proposals. Please understand that if we decline a particular proposal, it is not a reflection of our opinion regarding the merit of your idea.