Call Deadline: November 1, 2019
Value of Amount: $ 1000
Nationality: Australian and All
The scholarship will be taken in Australia
Think about a common product—an object people use often. Think about a smart idea that would make our lives easier by improving the product. Think time- and space-saving. Think reusability. Think about waste management. In what ways has this product changed your life? Why is it so important to human.
- Current Students
- Future Students
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Students of all majors are encouraged to participate.
- Each scholarship has an information page which will outline the specific eligibility criteria. The criteria may be based on:
- Academic record (merit)
- Financial need
- Course type or faculty
You can use the scholarship search to find scholarships that meet specific criteria.
If you are applying for a financial need scholarship the assessment is based on:
- Answers to questions on the application form
- Income and living arrangements
- Special considerations that affect your ability to study.
You will receive notice within eight weeks of the scholarship closing date.
Notification will be sent in one of the following ways:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate by coursework current students – to your official communication channel (OCC) in OASIS.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate by coursework future students – the email address supplied to TISC in Mid-January.
- Higher degree by research applicants – by email and a letter to your preferred mailing address.
If you have been shortlisted for an interview, you will receive a phone call to let you know.
When applying online, all your supporting documentation must be provided in PDF format with a maximum file size per document of 5MB.
Save your files in the format family name-document type (e.g. Smith-bank statement). Do no use any special characters as this may cause issues when uploading them.
Do not compress your documents (i.e. zip files). Tips for reducing file size can be found online.
There are many ways you can create a PDF from your text or image files. Here are some ways that may be available:
- Save as Adobe PDF – select this option from the File > Save menu.
- Print to PDF – select print then chooses pdf as your printer.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to create PDFs (Adobe Acrobat Reader cannot create PDFs)
Use one of the free PDF creator programs available. A list of these programs is available on Wikipedia: List of PDF software. Curtin does not support or endorse any specific PDF software.