Call Deadline: June 22, 2019, at 7:00 am
Fellowship will be taken in New York, USA
The International Society for the Performing Arts’ (ISPA) Global Fellowship Program provides one-year access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to emerging and mid-career leaders from the global performing arts community, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant presenting organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals, and related professionals.
In 2020, Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2020 ISPA Congress (January 13 – 16, 2020), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 13, 2020)
- Up to $4,000 US stipend to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the
New York Congress
- Full pass registration and up to $2,100 US stipend to assist with travel and accommodation expenses
related to attending the Taipei 2020 ISPA Congress (dates TBD).
- Pending a successful annual review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and
receive the same benefits to attend the New York Congress as year one of the program.
The Australia Fellowship Program seeks to engage mid-career leaders within the professional performing arts sector. Participants must be based in Australia and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA. The Australia Council and ISPA aim to ensure that the program is available to diverse arts practitioners. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disability, young people and people living in regional and remote areas are encouraged to apply.
- Be permanent residents or citizens of Australia
- Be currently employed/ working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of five years of professional experience in the arts
- Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
- There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application.
- For any questions pertaining to access needs and support, please contact Nora Fleury, Program and Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (212) 206 8490 x 201.