Call Deadline: January 08, 2019 11:59 PM EST
Time: Awards Gala on March 8th, 2019
Nomination can be taken in Toronto, Canada
The Women of Worth Community will provide Honourees with a national platform to support and promote their causes, share information, network and help spread the spirit of volunteerism across the country. Ten exceptional Women of Worth Honourees will be selected from the nominations to receive a total of $110,000 in charitable grants from L’Oréal Paris (see official rules).
In addition to receiving promotional support for their charities, each Honouree will join the Women of Worth Community, a national platform to support and promote their causes, share information, network and help spread the spirit of volunteerism across the country.
- all Honourees will receive an all-expense paid trip for two to Toronto ($2,000 maximum of travel and hotel accommodation) to be recognized at the Awards Gala on March 8th, 2019.
- One Honouree will be selected as the National Honouree and awarded an additional $10,000 grant for a total of $20,000 to support her organization.
- All Honourees will receive national recognition for her cause and volunteer efforts.
- Women of Worth celebrates women who passionately volunteer their time and energy to serving their communities.
- Award nominees must be women, legal residents of Canada, consent to be nominated and 18 years of age or older at the time of nomination.
Nominations will be judged based on the following criteria:
• Impact (50%) -Is there demonstrated impact (new program or activity begun, the number of people served, etc.)
resulting from the nominee’s activities?
• Community Needs and Solutions (20%) – Do the nominee’s activities meet a real community need or concern? Community needs are broadly defined as providing food, shelter, and access to healthcare, providing arts programming or activities, strengthening educational programs, or providing enrichment activities that benefit
• Passion (20%) – Does her work epitomize the statement, “Because You’re Worth It,” and the spirit of the Women
of Worth program – recognizing the intrinsic worth and beauty in all people?
• Innovation (10%) – Do the nominee’s activities reflect an innovative or unique approach to meeting community