Deadline: 5 February 2019 15:00 CET
Would your organization like to start or expand collaborations that contribute to sustainable economic, environmental or social development in the Baltic Sea region? The Swedish Institute provides funding for joint projects in which Swedish organizations meet transnational challenges together with organizations from the Baltic Sea region countries and the countries of the Eastern Partnership.
The Swedish Institute seeks to strengthen Sweden’s relations and develop cooperation with the countries around the Baltic Sea and in our immediate area. Swedish organizations can apply for funding from the Swedish Institute in order to cooperate with organizations in the Baltic Sea region countries and organizations in the EU’s Eastern Partnership countries.
Info: Funding For Cooperation Projects In The Baltic Sea Region
- The main applicant has to be based in Sweden.
- The application must include at least three actors in three different countries eligible for support, one of which is Sweden (as the main applicant).
- A project can run for no longer than 18 months.
- A project can apply for SEK 100,000 to SEK 500,000.
Available for Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russian Federation, Sweden, Ukraine
- Instructions (English) – coming soon! (The Swedish version is available on the Swedish part of the website)
- Enclosure 1: Project description (English)
- Enclosure 2: Organisation assessment and formalities (English)
- Enclosure 3: Budget (Swedish/English)
- Enclosure 4:
- For applications in which an NGO is the main applicant, three mandatory enclosures are required: the statutes, the most recently adopted financial annual report/audit report, and the certificate of registration from the Swedish Tax Agency.
- In the case of applications where a business company is the main applicant, two enclosures are mandatory: Form SKV 4820 which is filled in by the Swedish Tax Agency and a certificate of registration from the Swedish Companies Registration Office (or the equivalent). Contact the Swedish Companies Registration Office in good time before the call closes