Call Deadline: May 05, 2019
Duration: June 24-26, 2019
Awards will be taken in Berlin, Germany
Are you ready to shape the digital future? Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models?
We’re looking for talents with entrepreneurial, innovative mindsets to participate in our international networking event, “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019,” from June 24 to 26, 2019. Tackle the challenges and opportunities digitalization and big data both bring and participate in demanding workshops. Work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas, and present your results in front of a jury of Bertelsmann executives. Join “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” and gain an in-depth insight into one of the biggest media companies in the world.
- An invitation to Berlin from June 24 to June 26, 2019
- Workshops on future trends in Bertelsmann’s business areas
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs
- An unforgettable party with a concert from a BMG talent
- Individual career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network, which gives you the chance to build a long-term relationship with us and other talented members
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor, Master or MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of business, economics, humanities, media management or informatics with a keen interest in data science
- Experience in developing creative, data-driven business models and a fascination with cutting-edge digital trends
- Proven affinity for media and data in projects conducted outside of a school or university context
- Above-average academic performance, as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How to apply
- Please apply online, as we do not consider applications submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail.
- Your application (in English) should tell us about yourself and your goals.
- Let us know why you want to participate in “Talent Meets Bertelsmann.”
- Your resume should clearly indicate that you are fascinated by media as well as data, and your motivation letter should explain why you are eager to pursue entrepreneurial challenges.