Call Deadline: 12 January 2019
Startup Duration: January 28, 2019
Location in: Tel Aviv, Israel.
Tel Aviv Startup Challenge is the largest and most recognized startup competition in Israel where best of breed startups pitch in front of a panel of corporate representatives, leading Investors, top worldwide leaders and Judges from across the tech ecosystem.
The purpose of the competition is to connect organizations with specific needs and challenges to start-up companies that lead solutions in the field. Winning startups will be awarded great prizes and the chance for glory, to pitch in front of a crowd of decision makers and potential business partners.
Our panel of judges so far consisted of global innovation leaders from The White House, Google, NASA, Twitter, Mckinsey, Plug&Play, Mailchimp, Nike, Y Combinator, AirBnB, Microsoft, Paypal, TechStars, Youtube, Yelp, Cisco, HP, eBay, Facebook, Amazon and many more.
- Having senior representatives of leading corporations from relevant verticals and leading investors in one place is every entrepreneur dream served to you on a silver platter.
- Major corporations being matched with cutting-edge startups in the arena in front of you. All that will be left for you to do is to make your pick.
Pre-seed to Round A startups with a minimum MVP product showing initial signs of traction in terms of customers, revenue, etc., in the following verticals:
- Hr Tech
- Green Tech
- Customer Experience
- Additive Manufacturing
- Smart Roads
Individuals cannot be members in more than one team of applicants.
- Startups can be from any country in the world.
- First Place – Round Flights and an Investor Road Show in the Silicon Valley 20,000$ worth of cloud services from Amazon
- Second Place – 20,000$ worth of cloud services from Amazon 2 Ipadsfrom IDigital
- Third Place – 20,000$ worth of cloud services from Amazon Support package for IP legal services