Call Deadline: Ongoing
The GLF programme combines academic inspiration from leading universities, on the job training through the Forum’s engagement with global challenges, and individual development and executive coaching support. The three-year learning journey is designed to provide Fellows with the tools, frameworks, and experiences required to drive systems-level change through public-private cooperation. The programme helps Fellows discover, understand, and develop three dimensions of leadership: self, others, and systems.
The journey starts with the individual (self): understanding motivations, purpose, and values, as well as the desire to lead, learn and understand the perspective of others. Leaders need to know who they are and what they stand for; they need to be able to recognize what strengths they can leverage and the potential obstacles that will hinder their impact.
The programme recruiting will happen through jobs that you will find listed here. Use the job category filter to search for the jobs that are tagged with the Global Leadership Fellows Programme. The below list gives an overview of the key criteria we look for in candidates applying to the GLFP
- Between four and eight years of full-time work experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent, from an accredited university, in any discipline
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and humility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to think conceptually and globally about a broad range of issues
- Ability to engage and interact with high-level stakeholders and present information with confidence
- Adaptable and resilient; able to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
An overview of the application is provided below. After each stage, candidates are notified of their status with all successful candidates invited to the next stage.
- Online Application – Submit your CV
- The video interview (Sonru) – Complete an online video interview
- HR call – Complete an HR screening call
- Written Essay – Complete a series of short essays
- Skype interview – Engage in a 90min interview
- Assessment Centre – Participate in a full day series of assessments at the Forum Centre
- Final interviews – Participate in a full day series of interviews with the hiring manager, peer group and cluster head